We recommend dental implants if you have any missing teeth, and they are preferred over partial or completely removable dentures. Our office uses the best dental tools and skills so that the implants provide excellent support and stability.
Dental implants consist of using artificial roots and teeth, that are surgically placed into the upper or lower jaw bone by the experienced doctors and staff. The teeth used in the implants are selected to give your smile a very natural look, and enhances the beauty of your smile!
The implants used in our office are strong and durable and will stay radiant for many years. On occasion, you will need to come into our office for a follow-up visit to the implants re-tightened or replaced.
Reasons for dental implants:
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth.
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space.
- Restore a patient’s confident smile.
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion.
- Restore or enhance facial tissues.
- Support a bridge or denture, making it more secure and comfortable.